Monday, April 11, 2011

Please wrte a review for Best Behavior

If you have read Best Behavior

could you please write a short review for it on amazon.

If you want, you could go to like the amazon page for The Brothers Karamazov or Moby Dick, and then just switch the titles to Best Behavior and post that on amazon.

If you want to post song lyrics that is fine also.

If you just want to write the word "good" that is okay.

If you want to write to talk about your mom that is okay.

You can write anything you want.

Maybe a poem about spring.

Spring is good.

People will be like, "oh I like spring, therefore I will like Best Behavior."

2 comments:

haze said...

I ordered it from amazon. Once I've read it I'm planning to review it on my blog. I guess I could go on amazon reviews as well?

Eliza Scott said...

Ordered book after reading the quote in the header. EXCITED.