Fawzy Zablah wants me to do this: Here is his book Ciao! Miama which is better than most books that have come out.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being ten years old holding sparklers on a nice summer night.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Currently, trying to have any courage at all.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
talking a lot
5. Which living person do you most admire?
living people scare me
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
i don't lie, i remain silent on certain issues
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
the person who invented text messaging
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
fuck i don't know
16. When and where were you happiest?
i don't want to answer that one either, i feel like I would be discriminating against other moments
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
that i don't have perfect pitch
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
scoring a touchdown in junior high football
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
women's underwear, preferably a cute pair
21. Where would you most like to live?
i have no clue
22. What is your most treasured possession?
my photo albums
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
asking someone for money knowing you'll never pay it back
24. What is your favorite occupation?
kickin' ass and takin' names
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
sarcasm, cruelty to those who deserve it
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Jack Kerouac, Richard Wright, and Richard Yates
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
31. What are your favorite names?
32. What is it that you most dislike?
a lot of talking and really any kind of loudness
33. What is your greatest regret?
it doesn't matter, does it
34. How would you like to die?
i'm a writer, what do you think
35. What is your motto?