Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Today millions of Americans will go to restaurants with their bitching mothers, waiting to be seated for several hours while their mother bitches. Then they will sit at a table finally after three hours and the server will be running around in a mad rush never getting them a refill. The cooks will be in the back sweating pissed off they haven't got a cigarette break yet. The dishwashers will be stoned and bitching. I believe mother's day is about suffering. I think it is because carrying a meaty bowling ball around for nine months and then giving birth to it requires suffering and fortitude, so everyone must suffer today for the sake of their sweet life, no matter how it turned out.

To cheer everyone up here's a song:



This song reminds me of my mother

And not to sound pro-life, here's a song to most of my female friends

6 comments:

Kristen Shaw said...

busiest fucking restaurant day of the year. my boyfriend's a waiter and has been dreading it for weeks. people should really just make their mother dinner.

Ben Brooks said...

I dont get american words. Can "bitching" mean good also?

andrew worthington said...

not really but it is a "good" word to use sometimes

adam said...

I have no contact with my mother and I don't want any.

Noah Cicero said...

you can say "bitchen camero"
which is good.

like

"That's a bitchen camero"

which is a compliment.

people don't say it anymore.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,