Sunday, February 22, 2009

40 year old strippers

Last I was bored and in need of a female touch

so I made the decision to go in public

I drove to the lampost lounge, the strip joint I always write about and no one was there but a forty year old woman and the owner sitting behind the bar.

The owner said business is down the economy collapsed

I didn't get a dance from the one old woman and drove to Club Pink.

A strip joint I worked the door at for awhile.

I paid five dollars to get in and there were no dancers except for the 40 year owner.

I mean, she looks really good for a 40 year old.

But what the fuck

So I drove to The Palace in the Pines and finally found some women

Palace in the Pines I guess has survived the economic collapse

You pay 15 dollars and you enter into a tunnel

and there's long stage with a short width

you sit around the stage and the girls are naked and you give them ones

and you can get dances for 10 dollars

The girls were young and pretty and everybody was having a good time

6 comments:

Mike z said...

Oases.

Kendra Grant Malone said...

this makes me feel sad. more people should support sex workers in hard times.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

There is not going to links of london uk happen such a difficulty that you can't find cheap links of london bracelet an identical topaz jewelry according to your costume. cheap links of london charms It is monitored that besides the reality that it's a links of london watch uk great present to gift, it's also preferred by many people just for the links of london ring uk sake of an inclusion to their own jewelry collection. However, links of london necklaces uk if you'd really like to satisfy your partner and guarantee that she adores your present on this special date.

Anonymous said...

Glad the old man found some young women to dance for him.

Phoenix Sstrippers said...

I cannot wait to see the magic, even if it does disappoint.