Saturday, November 15, 2008

If we were at a bar and both drunk I would fuck you look

Today at work I looked and noticed this girl staring at me with sex in her eyes.

This girl and I never talk to each other.

I think her only interest is paying her cell phone bill.

She has never said anything sarcastic

So we don't have anything in common.

But that happens between people

we stare at each other when the other busy and think, "If we were at a bar and got drunk, I would fuck that person."

Also a cook that's gay thinks I'm gay because I listen to Ani Difranco and Tegan and Sara so he let me a David Foster Wallace book. I told him David Foster Wallace shot himself, I just googled it, he hung himself. I'll have to tell him tomorrow my mistake.

I've never read a David Foster Wallace book, I'll read it in the bathroom when I shit. I'm reading an Anthony Bourdain about being a cook while shitting now. It is good, really only for kitchen workers though.

3 comments:

adam said...

What's it been like for you when you fucked someone you had nothing particularly in common with? For me, once or twice it was all right, but the last time it just kind of sucked, even though she said she enjoyed it later.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to fuck the cook?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,