Monday, September 15, 2008

no power

hurricane ike came through ohio and knocked a bunch of wires down.

I'm blogging from YSU.

I just shit in the restroom at YSU:

Some of you people have gone to pretty big schools:

I would like to know the quality of the toilet paper at more expensive schools:

The toilet paper at YSU is very hard and my asshole hurts right now.

I'm in a lot of anal pain.

Please tell me if IVY league schools have better toilet paper

Also I took pictures last night of the hurricane floating over ohio

it didn't rain

just a lot of weird wind and clouds

It was strange

all day it was like humid as hell and really hot

I was sitting outside on the trunk of the jetta smoking cigarettes letting the wind hit me and watching the lightning/

Then it passed

and suddenly in like ten minutes the wind died down, the sky became clear and the temperature dropped like 20 degrees, and the humidity disappeared

stay tuned to this blog

because there will be moon pics

and fairy ring pics

7 comments:

Kofi said...

To answer your question about the toilet paper, no, at least, not at the one I went to.

The rolls were always one-ply.

And in the dorm bathrooms we had to supply our own soap.

adam said...

Weird. At the community college in Massachusetts where I went, the toilet paper was always pretty nice.

global said...

if you dont eat no shit, you won t even care about toilet paper

Binky said...

i went to a private school and the toilet paper was shitty. i didn't mind it. the giant roll in the giant plastic holder. same old. same old.

Will Ragsdale said...

I go a private trade school, E.C.D.A. in emeryville, and the toilet paper is shit. No pun intended, it's single ply, and on those rolls made by the 'JP' corporation, which for some reason can have a strong enough distribution plan to get their dispensers in bathrooms across the nation, but can't seem to dispense toilet paper efficiently at all. Of course, it is never 'in the best interest' of the people who make the decisions to upgrade toilet paper dispensers, or the paper itself for that matter, because it normally makes them zero dollars richer.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember college TP, but I never lived in campus. But I have bad memories of using torn up newspaper at my grandmother's apartment. That, and the brown rough stuff all over europe in the 80s and 90s.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,