Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Darkest White Man



Today I was at work. Someone mentioned how tan I am. Everyone looked at me. I just spent a week where I went to the alpine twice, which meant I was closer to the sun, and I went to the Utah desert. And I spent almost everyday in the garden with no shirt on.

They wanted to know why I was so tan. I said I was Sicilian and probably had Arab blood because Sicily was conquered as far as I know twice by Northern African people for like several hundred years a piece.

Then Jeb who I have mentioned in several earlier posts concerning his racist ass said quote, "The Sicilians are the niggers of Europe."

I have been hearing this all my life.

I've never said anything back, because that would imply I thought there was something wrong or shitty about being black.

But this is America.

Where fat white people rule and because they are the majority and have the guns we are all forced to play out their Protestant Snobbery Game till it kills us all.

5 comments:

jereme said...

don't call me white

by nofx

is a good song

too

Anonymous said...

People learn hatred, and remain ignorant, don't they...
So sad. Too bad that guy while never know how beautiful Sicily is, or Capri, or the Amalfi Coast. Never know what a beautiful language Italian is. Never know the gorgeousness of dark skin in the sunlight against beautiful green grass...

He will never appreciate lots of the wonderful things in life. Sorry you had to put up with his stupidity, but glad to know you could see it as such.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

Many jewelers have personnel links jewellery on staff that is able to create a unique piece of jewelry to your specifications, links of london bracelet sale and if there are no personnel that can accomplish this task, links of london charms sale they can order it specially made for you. Not only do you have links of london womens watches the option of making this piece exactly the way you want it links of london rings sale to look, but no one will have one exactly like it. links of london necklaces sale Unique diamond jewelry does not have to be gaudy, but many people think gaudy is gorgeous.

Felicia said...

available as .mp4 One (energy types and transfer, 17:14 minutes) also available as .mp4 Two (thermochemical equations and calorimetry, 15:31 minutes) also available as .mp4 Three (bomb calorimetry, 18:40 Precisely measure any gas, liquid or steam. a fully discharged battery b.