Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OBAMA WINS

Obama has won.

I don't understand this.

The economy is getting worse, there are foreclosures everywhere, and oil is going to be like 200 dollars a barrel in the next two years.

Why the hell would anyone want to be president of America?

"Hi, I'm president of some war mongering, alienated, mostly racist, protestant shithole. We have drunk rednecks, drunk black people, drunk middle class people, drunk rich people, drunk hipsters, an army of half starved Hispanics, people who sit in their house all day playing World of Warcraft and sweet ass emo kids. I want to rule over these sweet people who love McDonald's and Jesus."

I don't comprehend that motivation at all.

I just can't relate.

That is why I can't vote.

People pick candidates because they relate to them like one relates to a song.

I can relate to trustees and county commissioners but not to presidents. I don't know. Somebody on the zoning commission can go home and lay in bed and eat twizzlers until they vomit. A president can't do that. They are always busy. I don't understand that either, I hate being busy. Fuck busy.

I should try for the sake of literature and all that is 'better' to make a prediction and give the appearance that the president is somehow important to my life, but I can't.

9 comments:

adam said...

You get nuclear weapons.

tomkendall said...

hey, i just saw that you got linked by the Jehovah's witnesses but i couldnt find the comment. Whereabouts is it? All my family are jehovah's witnesses going back generations.

Catherine Lacey said...

...and an oval office.

daryl said...

you can't vote
you can't relate
you can't get a job
you can't get it up

get with it

hardest working bitch? if that's how you write you better sell as many of your treaties book before anyone can read it and write a review

daryl said...

in fact, if you're so angry noah, why don't you write something about it, sent it to me

jereme said...

I refuse to participate in the corrupt system of these united states of america.

The media picked long ago who the public would vote for.

Fuck that. Why can't the guy wearing a fanny pack and buying beer at noon at the local 7-11 be president?

Freedom is only a guise.

Daryl,

Know you are coming off as the fat chick at prom. Stop begging for any attention you can get. It's tacky.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with being the fat chick at the prom?

Mandy said...

why are all of you so funny? i love it. well mostly you and tao, i haven't looked up anyone else yet.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,