Thursday, February 21, 2008

Working on Youtube Videos

I'm currently working on a series of Youtube videos that have nothing to do with literature. And I'm not trying to sell books through.

I like youtube.

I am a Youtuber.

Youtube is probably my main winter activity right now.

The videos are on capitalism.

I have three videos done.

The titles are:

Capitalism (How it sucks up Resources)

Capitalism (What is Capitalism)

Capitalism (How Capitalism Works)

I'm going to do these videos soon:

Capitalism (Justification for Capitalism)

Where does a depression and poverty come from?
1.Where do jobs come from?
2.How do rich people make more money, find cheaper labor and better machines
3.globalization and the local economy
4.Did the Great Depression end? Service jobs.

I'm going to do more, but I have not got them planned yet.

I'm doing these because I've watched a lot of youtube videos, like the Davos question shit.

I don't think I watched one Davos question answer that made any sense. I'm not going to go into how they don't make sense, it would take too long. And I think these videos will answer that.

I'm avoiding a lot words in these videos, like philosophy, theory, ethics, liberal, democrat, republican, self-interest, etc.

I'm not going to endorse anything either, I want to sound like I endorse feudalism as much as I support communism.

I want to use a very factual language that deconstructs capitalism.

I'm not going to tell anyone what to do.

I want to make it like literature.

Because this isn't to destroy capitalism and build a new world.

A new world wouldn't have youtube anyway.

When oil gets to like ten dollars a gallon we won't have the oil for the plastic for computers and to run the semi-trucks that bring the computers.

And when we run out of natural gas we won't have the electricity to run the plants, offices, and our homes to run the computers.

So computers aren't really part of our future on a large Youtube community scale.

So these videos aren't for the future.

But for those people sitting around in the middle night asking themselves questions about why things are fucked up.

And maybe these videos can make it to them.

And they won't feel so alone.

It might give a language to their feelings.

I don't know.

I will show the videos in a couple of days.

2 comments:

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

Many jewelers have personnel links jewellery on staff that is able to create a unique piece of jewelry to your specifications, links of london bracelet sale and if there are no personnel that can accomplish this task, links of london charms sale they can order it specially made for you. Not only do you have links of london womens watches the option of making this piece exactly the way you want it links of london rings sale to look, but no one will have one exactly like it. links of london necklaces sale Unique diamond jewelry does not have to be gaudy, but many people think gaudy is gorgeous.