Thursday, February 14, 2008

Someone writes about The Human War on amazon

Someone wrote this, "I was excited to read this book. I read it durring a slow day at work and was intoxicated with a feeling of apathy for the writer. On one hand if this guy can write a book I have nothing to worry about. On the other hand.....why are these people with nothing to say publishing books? All this book did was pointlessly rant about America without either an origanal nor an educated thought."

I'm not sure what this means.

They are "intoxicated."

They have "apathy." Not for the characters, but the writer. I'm not sure what that means. You aren't supposed to have apathy for anybody. It isn't that kind of story.

"On one hand if this guy can write a book I have nothing to worry about."

I'm not sure what that conveys.

Then it says, "On the other hand.....why are these people with nothing to say publishing books?"

Who are "these people"? Where did they come from?

"All this book did was pointlessly rant about America without either an origanal nor an educated thought."

This is awesome.

Someone wrote an email saying the same thing the other, because I talked shit about their friend.

This is the internet.

People shitting on each other in covert ways.

Checking ISPs on statcounter.

Everyone using the internet to ruin each other lives.

I used to do this when I was in The ULA.

I wrote a bunch of stupid shit.

I don't feel sorry for all of it.

I just wanted everyone to know, that somebody hates me.

5 comments:

sam pink said...

find his/her address and i will murder them but you have to buy me six pack

Anonymous said...

they didn't say they hate you... they said they had apathy for you, which is worse than hating you.

Noah Cicero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah Cicero said...

the six pack is in the mail

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,