Friday, April 27, 2007

I love literature more than women

Literature does not change, literature isn't contingent, literature stays the same. When a book is published, it is there, it is even beyond rocks, rocks erode, literature does not.

I know literature will never leave me.

I know literature will never get mad if i cheat on her.

Literature will never punch me in the face and tell me I ruined her life.

Literature never stands me up.

Literature always loves me.

I can pick any book I want to read. I cannot fuck any woman i want to fuck.

Literature never asks me to marry her.

Literature never needs an abortion.

Literature doesn't reject me if I'm creepy.

Concerning love and women:

My mother never went near me as a child nor as an adult.

She obviously hated me, but that's a long story.

My parents never kissed or even slept in the same room my whole life.

Basically, I've never fell "in love" or be in "mad passion" with a woman.

As soon as I start loving a woman, which to me means we become close friends, the only way I can do that is by turning them into a eunuch, and therefore can't have sex with them anymore after that.

Love does not equal sex in my mind.

Sex in my mind is a combination of athletics and ice cream.

Love is when two people can without much problem live together helping each other endure the misery of human existence.

5 comments:

Susan Miller said...

I like athletics and ice cream. Everything else just seems complicated.

righthandman said...

i am the same way but with music...

MadisonGlass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin Rands said...

I like the way you describe love. Some people seem to want so much out of the other person their with and try to change them... which is stupid. People are stupid though. They seem to want a reflection of themselves at times, that is boring and strange. I've been obsessed with your blog lately. My name is Justin and live in SF. I know Henry Miller didn't have much of an impression on you, but the way he describes love is kind of what you just did in about a sentence. Um, ya. Cheers

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,