Thursday, March 29, 2007

GETTING FREE COPIES OF MY BOOKS

DEAR HUMANS OF PLANET EARTH

I want people to read my books. My email is noah.cicero@gmail.com

I have like eight Condemns and many Human Wars i will be happy to send to anyone that sends me their address.

You can go to Lulu.com and search my name and read Treatise for free in PDF at LULU.

If ANYONE has that strange edition of Burning Babies please tell me. If anyone wants to read it, i want to contact you to send it to them. Then if someone else wants to read, i will email the person you sent it to, which will be another you, and tell that you to send it to that person.

I know that fifty copies were printed. So there must be somebody out there with a copy and some who would like to read it.

ALSO: if anyone has a copy of any of my books, please give them to other to read. Let people borrow them, tell that person to let other people to borrow them, give them away to anyone that seems like they would like it.

Also, if anyone wants to be involved in this giving away of Noah Cicero books thing, write your name in the book and the date you gave it away. And tell that other person to do the same.

I repeat my email is noah.cicero@gmail.com

write to me if you want to read The Human War or The Condemned.

thank you

4 comments:

Steve said...

Are any of them paper books? My friend read your book once and she liked it. This was, I think, over a year ago.

adam said...

That sounds great, but I'd rather pay you if at all possible. I'll order them later today, when I get my money from school.

Anonymous said...

i already have your available books. but if you find a copy of burning babies, announce it on your blog and i'll send you my details so i can be put on the mailing list.

i'll try to pass around the condemned and the human war around here for others to read, but i live in the south and nobody i know reads books.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,